Mini Report: Staffing Firm Selection, Utilization & Satisfaction
This approximately 40-page excerpt from the full Candidate Sentiment Study report provides insights on how potential candidates select and use staffing firms, as well as their level of satisfaction. The study was fielded in May of 2020. Report data are based on input from more than 700 U.S. based adults age 18+.
The ~40-page PDF report includes:
- How Candidates Decide Which Staffing Firm to Use
- Useful information to provide to candidates
- Most trusted resources to vet staffing firms
- How candidates choose a staffing firm
- Common perceptions about staffing firms
- How candidates judge a firm’s online presence
- Top reasons candidates partner with staffing firms
- Staffing Firm Utilization and Satisfaction
- Percentage of candidates using staffing firms
- Factors impacting repeat use
- Keys to increasing candidate satisfaction
- Responsiveness expectations
The PDF report will be delivered via email.
Questions? Contact Cynthia Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-253-2048.